Firstly LTQ is only compatible with 2nd Generation or 4K Fire TV/Sticks
1) Go to MY SETTINGS then to MY DEVICE/MY FIRE TV Click on DEVELOPER OPTIONS and ENABLE APPS FROM UNKNOWN SOURCES
2) Go to Home Screen on your device and press left arrow to the search icon like image below Type Downloader and select it
3) Select the Downloader application and Download
4) Open Downloader and Select the URL section , Enter URL: https://tinyurl.com/y79uxmnw Then press the select button on your remote and enter download
5) Click Download and the apk will begin to download You will now see the Install window. Use your remote to highlight the Install button and select it
6)If you dont already have a subscription, Go to https://shop.showtimestreams.com/cart.php? where you will be able to choose from one of our many subscriptions, once you have checked out with the subscription that suites you, you’ll receive an email, be sure to check your spam email! Within this email will be your username and password to access the system.
7)Once you have your Login Details provided by ShowTime Streams enter your Username and Password
8)Once logged in you will see a loading icon pop up whilst it is loading channels,epg,movies and tv shows
9)Now enjoy watching your subscription
If you have a VPN with us:
- If you have bought a vpn through us, then you can also connect through the app by going to configure vpn in settings
- Select server that you want to use
- Enter your VPN username and password and click save
- Once done click connect and your vpn is done
- when you start ltq then all you will need to do is go to settings and click connect on vpn
- LTQ, Amazon, Firestick, Fire TV
- 8 Users Found This Useful
LTQ Android Setup Guide (Google Playstore)
Suitable Devices: Android Device on or above 2GB RAM/16GB or V2 & V3 Firesticks.1)Simply...
LTQ Android Setup Guide (Without Google Playstore)
On your android device1)Simply open the web browser2)Enter https://tinyurl.com/y79uxmnw and...